Friday, November 13, 2009

Welcome to Bee Godly

Welcome to my new blog!
Bee Godly :)

I am starting this blog so you can walk with me on my journey as I grow deep in my walk with the Lord. If you have a desire to really know the Lord, come with me and let's fellowship as we both grow in a deep relationship with the Lord. I have loved the Lord ever since I was a small child and accepted Jesus as my personal Savior when I was 5 years old. I left my Bible at work and I plan on reading the Word of God as I work at Lazboy- we are allowed to read while we are waiting for customers. I put my Bible in a book cover as not everyone understands and there are so many kooks out there that I figured this way no one would know I was reading the Bible. My hearts desire and I pray bring me into a deep deep relationship with you Lord. Please share this blog with anyone you know that wants more of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment